Today, Apple brought you the official version of iOS 13.2, facing the various issues of iOS 13 to 13.1.4, this time iOS 13.2 makes users pay more attention. As seen in the official update documentation, iOS 13.2 has many new features and fixes.
- Deep Fusion: Deep Fusion for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max uses the A13 Bionic Neural Network Engine to capture multiple images of various exposures, perform pixel-by-pixel analysis, and fuse the highest quality parts of the image. Get better texture and detail, and reduce noise photos (especially for low to medium light scenes).
- Instantly change the image: You can change the movie resolution directly from the Cameras app of iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Emoji: Over 70 new or updated emojis, including animal, food, events, new emoji, neutral emoji, and skin tone selection for double emoji.
- Siri Readout function: Read the message you receive on AirPods by “Reading Messages with Siri”.
- AirPods Pro support.
- HomeKit Secure Video: Allows you to privately capture, store and view encrypted videos from your security camera and provide human, animal and car detection.
- HomeKit-enabled routers let you control the communication of HomeKit accessories on the Internet or at home.
- Siri Privacy Settings: Allows users to control whether Apple is allowed to store your audio interactions with Siri and Dictation to help improve Siri and Dictation.
- Delete dictation: The option to delete your Siri and Dictation records from the Siri settings.
Fixes and other improvements
- Fixed an issue that could prevent automatic password filling in third-party apps.
- Resolved an issue where the keyboard might not be displayed when using Search.
- Resolved an issue where swiping on iPhone X or newer models to return to the home screen might not work.
- Fixed an issue where Messages only sent a single notification when a repeating prompt was enabled.
- Resolved an issue where Messages might only display phone numbers instead of contact names.
- Fixed an issue that caused the jump to the last open contact instead of the contact list when Address Book was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that might prevent the “mark” annotation from being saved.
- Resolved an issue where a saved memo might disappear for a short time.
- Fixed an issue where iCloud Backup might not be completed successfully after clicking “Backup Now” at the “Settings” point.
- Improved performance when using Assist Touch to enable the App Switcher.